Friday, January 27, 2012

~ A New Year ~

I am so glad it's a new year :)  It's going to be a good one!! I hope to finish things up around here and hopefully move in about a year and a half or so.  Such an exciting time for us!  There is so much to do and think about. Wow!

The kids are doing good; counseling is going well.  I'm doing good, of course we all still have our moments, but that is not unexpected.  

Baseball try outs are coming up for my bud.  We have to get him a new glove and start practicing! I can't wait to see him out on that field.  He makes me so proud.

My girl got some transitions glasses the other day.  She's so beautiful and we can't wait until the sun makes an appearance so we can actually try these bad boys out! Let's just hope these last longer than the previous ones.

I'm incredibly grateful for the beautiful weather we have been having.  It makes my days :)


No comments: