Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Confused

I dont understand drama.  I have no need for it, or no use. for it.  I dont have drama in my family and most certainly not with my true friends.  I dont understand some peoples need for drama and secrets.  Things with family are supposed to be shared, not kept in little secrets that only certain people get to know about.  In my family, family is family, whether your there by blood or by association. It doesnt make a difference.  So Im sorry if I dont understand this, or get it right all the time.  Im not used to all this shit.  I am sorry for trying and I can guarantee that I wont be trying anymore.  Ok, that's a lie, I will still try because I love my kids and family actually means something to me, but it will be at a bare minimum. 

This is such bullshit and I am tired of it already. Why do people have to be such assholes. Why do people have to be so fake.  If you dont like me dont effn act like you do. It's that simple.  I guess I am slowly being phased out even more now.  Im glad everyone is all sunshine and rainbows now and I will just move on and forget that any one else exists except for the people who I know truely love me.

1 comment:

Kat's Credence said...

I'm sorry :( I was thinking about it and thought possibly you were a reminder that the person wasn't perfect and we tend to want to believe that after, at least immediately. I hope things will get better!