Saturday, September 24, 2011

missing movies........

This is more just for me.......I have a list of movies that are missing aka borrowed and never returned (i'm sure a few are actually lost), but since I am a disorganized mess, it seems the only thing that I don't lose, is my computer.  So I am going to keep track of them here.

In fact, I know I have seen a few of these floating around my house recently....grrrr.  I will find them!

Saving Private Ryan
Titantic
Joy Ride
Whole Nine Yards
Insomnia
Black Hawk Down
Beyond Borders
Critters
Wedding Crashers
Dawn of the Dead
Final Destination
Mr & Mrs Smith
Harold & Kumar
Troy
40yr old virgin
Fast & Furious
Elf
2 Fast 2 Furious
Legally Blonde 2
Charlies Angels
Mr Brooks
Next
Secondhand Lions
1408
Premonition
The Ultimate Gift
Messengers
Shooter
Zodiac
Xmen
Wonderland
Descent
Mission Impossible III
Notebook
Superstar
Hostel 2
Ironman
Robots
Neverending Story 2
Spongebob Movie
Babys Day Out
Mean Girls
Cars
Hoot
Hulk
Little Man
Open Season
Shaggy Dog
Mr Magorium Wonder Emporium 




No comments: