Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SCHOOL

Jaden is so excited for school. Every morning when he wakes up he asks me "Is it school today?" and when I have to tell him no, he gets real upsets and says "I just wish it was school already!" This morning he may have even cried a little. I dont think I was every excited for school and I know Maia was never excited like this. I just hope it lasts and after the first week of school hes not asking me when school is over.

I cant wait for school to start cause I will be saving money, going to work early (not so much that part), getting off work early and just having more time.

Athough i am sad that i will not be seeing Trish everyday like I am used to. I promise you, Trish, that i will NOT drop off the face of the earth and i will visit you this winter! Thank you for taking care of my babies this summer!! And watching them other times so I can have a life :)
I Love You!!





1 comment:

Trish said...

Awww! I can't believe summer is over so fast. This is my favorite time of the year and I will miss those babies. I love you too and as long as you have me, you WILL have a life =)